Sunday, March 6, 2011

My PLN

Rebecca and Erin



A PLN also known as Personal Learning Network is basically just a tool which can be used to organize different websites and search engines that a person uses to further expand their knowledge base. Before I started EDM310, my PLN consisted of mainly just Google. Now that I am enrolled in this course, my PLN has expanded greatly. I never realized the possibilities of connecting to an online learning community until I was exposed to it in EDM310. My PLN includes Google, USA Online, the EDM310 Class Blog and blog of teachers that I have discovered through the C4T assignments. I have began using Symbaloo to help me organize all the websites that I use frequently in one place. If I find a website that I like, I can save in in my PLN. I am still working on expanding my PLN even further so that I can learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment